We’ve come a long way since Carl Schaeffer Davidson opened the first office in Hanover in 1923.
A lot has changed over the years, but the one thing that has remained the same is our commitment to our clients. From the York office opening in 1926, followed years later by the opening of the Gettysburg and Lancaster offices in 1992 and 2005, respectively, C.S. Davidson has always realized the success of our business is only as strong as our valued client relationships.
Over the past 90 years, C.S. Davidson has evolved from a family-owned business to an employee-owned company. This shift provides our clients with a team of owners, working hard for them each step of the way. Our commitment to excellence and making sure our clients get exactly what they want and need has always been—and will always be—our top priority.
We celebrate our past while looking forward to what lies ahead. The one thing we know for sure is that we will continue to work harder for each and every one of our clients.
Here’s to another 90 years of engineered success!